AP ICET Online Application 2024, How to submit at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/

naveen

AP ICET Registration 2024 or AP ICET Online Application 2024 will be enabled by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University on its official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

Candidates who are eligible can check details and submit the AP ICET online application as per the schedule at for appearing the MBA MCA Entrance Test.

Are you planning to pursue a master’s in business administration (MBA) or master’s in computer applications (MCA) in the state of Andhra Pradesh? If so, then you must appear for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test ( ).

AP ICET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishan Devaraya University, Tirupati, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). In this page, we will discuss the AP ICET online application process for the year 2024.

AP ICET online application 2024 or AP ICET Registration 2024 link has been enable by Andhra University on its official website of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, . Students who are interested in can check details and apply online at the official web portal with required details.

The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the official notification on July 13, for the state-level entrance examination, (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test).

As per the notification, the application for the academic year 2024-2024 is beginning from the notified date. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test ( ) is conducted by Andhra University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into

1) First-year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and 2) Lateral entry into the Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for this academic year.

AP ICET Online Application

How To Apply for APICET 2024
Name of the ApplicationAP ICET Online Application 2024
TitleSubmit AP ICET Online Application 2024
SubjectAP ICET Online Application Form 2024
Category Online Application
Online ApplicationMarch 6 to April 7, 2024
APSCHE website
AP CETs website
AP ICET website
APICET Online Application details

Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET 2024​

Before applying for the AP ICET 2024 exam, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria for the AP ICET 2024 exam:

• Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
  • Educational Qualification: For MBA: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
  • For MCA: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or graduation.
  • Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing in the AP ICET exam.

Important Instructions for AP ICET 2024 Online Application​

Here are some important instructions that candidates need to keep in mind while filling the AP ICET 2024 online application form:

• Candidates should ensure that they fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
  • The photograph and signature uploaded by the candidate should be in the prescribed format.
  • Candidates should keep a printout of the filled-in application form and payment receipt for future reference.
  • Candidates should keep visiting the official website for any updates regarding the exam dates and application process.

Documents Required for AP ICET 2024 Online Application​

Candidates need to keep the following documents ready before filling the AP ICET 2024 online application form:

• Scanned copy of recent passport-size photograph
  • Scanned copy of signature
  • 10th standard mark sheet
  • 12th standard mark sheet (for MCA)
  • Graduation mark sheet
  • Category certificate (if applicable)
  • Income certificate (if applicable)
  • Aadhar card

How to submit AP ICET Online Application 2024?​

Students who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh ICET, can check details and submit online application form at with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.

• Students need to visit the official website of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test. For this, on your device browser type the website address , press enter button and you will see the displayed website on your device screen.
  • Once you reach the official website of ICET AP, click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
  • Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the ‘AP ICET Fee Payment’ Welcome form and Click on the ‘initiate Payment’ button. After clicking on it, the control will automatically take you to the ‘Payment Gateway’ screen.
  • In this Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on AP ICET Make Payment button. The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to new web page.
  • After completion of Fee Payment for ICET AP, candidate can check the Status of the Payment using by clicking on ‘Check Your Payment Status’ tab. In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
  • After successful fee payment for ICET AP, candidate has two options either to ‘proceed to fill in the application’ immediately or at a later date.
  • Click on the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill ICET Application button.
  • By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the ICET application form will be displayed.
  • Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button.
  • Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
  • By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your AP ICET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
  • By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the ICET AP Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.

What next after completion of AP ICET Registration 2024?​

After the completion of AP ICET registration 2024, candidates will receive a unique registration number and password on their registered email id and mobile number.

Once the application form is submitted, candidates can download the hall ticket or admit card for the AP ICET 2024 exam. Candidates need to carry the hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam center on the day of the exam.

After the exam, the conducting authority will release the answer key and the result. Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number and date of birth. Based on their performance in the AP ICET 2024 exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling process.

FAQs on AP ICET Registration​

1. What are the various modes of AP ICET payment of Registration fee?​

There are two modes of payment for AP ICET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

2. How can I submit the AP ICET Online Application form?​

Visit the AP ICET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the 'Mandatory Details' and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about AP ICET.

3. What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the AP ICET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

4. What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the AP ICET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

5. What should I do with the Filled in AP ICET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “AP ICET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

6. Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.

7. How much is the Application fee for AP ICET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for AP ICET examination is ₹550 for SC/ST category, ₹600 for BC category and ₹650 for Others.

8. Do I need to post my AP ICET application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your AP ICET filled-in online application and attachments to the AP ICET office.

9. I did some mistake in filling the details in AP ICET Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the AP ICET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

10. How do I know that my AP ICET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the AP ICET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your 'Filled-in Online Application' containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

11. What should I do when my account is debited and the website is disconnected?​

In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know Your Payment Status option by providing your details. If you get message 'Payment Details Not Found', candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 7 to 10 working days.

1. In conclusion, the AP ICET Online Application 2024 is a crucial step towards getting admission to MBA and MCA courses in Andhra Pradesh.

Make sure to carefully read and understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, and document requirements before filling the application form. If you have any further queries, refer to the official website or contact the authorities for assistance. Good luck!

AP ICET Info
    AP ICET Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock