AP ECET Online Application 2024, How to Submit at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET/

naveen

AP ECET Registration 2024 or AP ECET Online Application 2024 link will be enabled by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on its official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

Candidates who are eligible can check details and submit the AP ECET online application as per the schedule at for appearing the engineering Entrance Test.

If you’re interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering or technology in Andhra Pradesh, India, then you’ll need to register for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test ( ).

This exam is conducted every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).

In this page, we’ll provide you with a complete guide on AP ECET registration 2024, including eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.

AP ECET Online Application

AP ECET Online Application Form 2024
ApplicationAP ECET Online Application
TitleSubmit AP ECET Online Application Form 2024
SubjectAPSCHE will activate AP ECET Online Application Form
Course B.TECH./B.PHARM COURSE
RegistrationMarch to April 2024
Website
AP CETs website
AP ECET website
AP ECET Online Application details

AP ECET Eligibility Criteria​

Before you start the AP ECET registration process, make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. Here are the requirements:

Educational Qualifications​

• You must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from the State Board of Technical Education and Training of Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
  • You must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
  • Nationality: You must be an Indian national.
  • Domicile: You must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.

What is AP ECET Registration?​

AP ECET Registration is the process of applying for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of the APSCHE.

It is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year for students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering or technology in Andhra Pradesh.

The registration process usually takes place in March-April every year, and interested candidates can apply by filling in the online application form and paying the application fee.

AP ECET registration is a mandatory step for students who wish to appear for the exam and is the first step towards their dream of pursuing an engineering or technology degree in Andhra Pradesh.

Tips for Successful AP ECET Registration​

Here are a few tips that will help you complete the AP ECET registration process successfully:

• Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
  • Keep all the necessary documents ready before starting the registration process.
  • Fill in the application form carefully and double-check all the details before submitting it.
  • Pay the application fee online using a secure payment gateway.
  • Keep a copy of the filled-in application form and payment receipt for future reference.

AP ECET Application fee​

The AP ECET application fee for the 2024 exam is INR 600 for general category candidates, INR 550/- for BC students and INR 500 for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee online using their credit/debit card or net banking during the registration process.

It is important to note that the application fee is non-refundable, and candidates must make the payment carefully to complete the registration process. In case a candidate submits an incomplete application or fails to pay the application fee, the application may be rejected, and the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the exam.

How to apply for AP ECET 2024?​

Students who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh ECET, can check details and submit online application form at with required documents and necessary details.

Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.

• Students need to visit the official website of AP Engineering Entrance Test. For this, on your device browser type the website address , press enter button and you will see the displayed website on your device screen.
  • Once you reach the official website of ECET AP, click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
  • Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the ‘AP ECET Fee Payment’ Welcome form and Click on the ‘initiate Payment’ button. After clicking on it, the control will automatically take you to the ‘Payment Gateway’ screen.
  • In this Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on AP ECET Make Payment button. The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to new web page.
  • After completion of Fee Payment for ECET AP, candidate can check the Status of the Payment using by clicking on ‘Check Your Payment Status’ tab. In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
  • After successful fee payment for ECET AP, candidate has two options either to ‘proceed to fill in the application’ immediately or at a later date. Click on the ‘Proceed to Fill Application’ button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill ECET Application button.
  • By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the ECET application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button. Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
  • By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your AP ECET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
  • By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the ECET AP Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.

Documents Required for AP ECET Registration​

During the AP ECET registration process, candidates are required to upload certain documents in order to complete their application. The list of documents that are required for AP ECET registration are:

1. Scanned copy of passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPEG format, maximum size of 50 KB).
  2. Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (in JPEG format, maximum size of 30 KB).
  3. Scanned copy of the qualifying examination hall ticket (in JPEG format, maximum size of 100 KB).
  4. Scanned copy of the qualifying examination marks memo (in JPEG format, maximum size of 100 KB).
  5. Scanned copy of the category certificate (if applicable) issued by a competent authority (in JPEG format, maximum size of 100 KB).

What next after completion of AP ECET Registration 2024?​

After the completion of the AP ECET registration process, candidates need to start preparing for the exam. Here are the next steps after the completion of AP ECET Registration 2024:

Download the Admit Card: The admit card for AP ECET 2024 will be released in May 2024. Candidates need to download their admit card from the official website using their registration number and date of birth.

Prepare for the Exam: Candidates should start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. They should follow the AP ECET syllabus and exam pattern, and solve previous years’ question papers and sample papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.

Appear for the Exam: The AP ECET 2024 exam is usually conducted in May. Candidates need to appear for the exam at the designated exam center with their admit card and a valid ID proof.

Check the Result: The AP ECET 2024 result will be declared in June 2024. Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their registration number and date of birth.

Counseling Process: Candidates who have qualified in the AP ECET 2024 exam will be called for counseling. During the counseling process, candidates need to choose their preferred colleges and courses based on their rank in the exam. The counseling process usually starts in July-August.

FAQs on AP ECET Registration​

What are the various modes of AP ECET payment of Registration fee?​

There are two modes of payment for AP ECET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

How can I submit the AP ECET Online Application form?​

Visit the AP ECET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the ‘Mandatory Details’ and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about AP ECET.

What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the AP ECET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the AP ECET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

What should I do with the Filled in AP ECET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “AP ECET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.

How much is the Application fee for AP ECET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for AP ECET examination is ₹500 for SC/ST category, ₹550 for BC category and ₹600 for Others.

Do I need to post my AP ECET application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your AP ECET filled-in online application and attachments to the AP ECET office.

I did some mistake in filling the details in AP ECET Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the AP ECET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

How do I know that my AP ECET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the AP ECET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your ‘Filled-in Online Application’ containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

What should I do when my account is debited and the website is disconnected?​

In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know Your Payment Status option by providing your details. If you get message ‘Payment Details Not Found’, candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 7 to 10 working days.

Conclusion​

AP ECET registration 2024 is an important step for students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering or technology in Andhra Pradesh.

By following the steps mentioned in this article and keeping the tips in mind, you can complete the registration process successfully. Make sure that you prepare well for the exam and perform to the best of your abilities.

AP ECET Info
AP ECET Latest Updates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock