AMU VC extends warm Eid greetings to the university community and the nation

dailyeducation

Administrator
Staff member
ALIGARH : Extending warm greetings on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr to the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) community and the country, the AMU Vice Chancellor, Prof Mohamad Gulrez said that the festival denotes a strong sense of submission to Almighty after a month’s fasting during the holy month of Ramadan and going beyond the self-centred worldly desires.

He said Ramadan has been a month of deep reflection, introspection and charitable deeds and Eid-ul-Fitr is a day of reward from Allah that is meant to be spent in the company of family and friends.

“On behalf of the University, I convey my heartfelt Eid greeting to all students, staff, their families and the broader university community and pray the Almighty to bring cheerfulness, peace, opulence and a successful year to the AMU community and the Country on this sanctified occasion”, he added.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock