AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 download for PG Medical Courses Entrance Test

naveen

AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 or AIIMS INI CET Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on its official web portal, aiimsexams.ac.in.

Candidates who have applied for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test can check details and download INI CET admit card 2023 from the official weblink using with login details.

If you’re a medical student in India, you’re probably familiar with the AIIMS INI CET exam. This competitive exam is held by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for admission to postgraduate courses in medical and dental colleges across the country.

If you’re planning to take the exam in 2023, it’s important to know when the AIIMS INI CET Exam Admit Card 2023 will be released, how to download it, and what details it will contain.

What is INI CET 2023?​

INI CET stands for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test 2023 and it is the national level PG medical entrance exam. Candidates qualifying in AIIMS PG 2023 examination or will be able to take admission to postgraduate medical courses at AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER and NIMHANS 2023 session.

What is AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

The AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document that every candidate needs to carry to the exam center. It acts as a hall ticket, allowing you to enter the exam hall and take the exam. The admit card also contains important information like your roll number, exam date, and time, and exam center.

The admit card has only been released online for those candidates who applied for the exam in the prescribed format. The candidates need to download the admit card and take a print of it. Carry a hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre.

Applicants must note that AIIMS, New Delhi, will not send the admit card through email or post. Also, the admit card will be only issued to those who have completed all the stages of the application form.

AIIMS INI CET Admit Card

AIIMS INI CET Admit Cards 2023
Name of the Admit CardAIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023
TitleDownload INI Entrance Exam Admit Card2023
SubjectAIIMS has released INI CET Admit Card 2023
CategoryAdmit Card
Admit card downloading dateMay 01, 2023
Exam DateMay 07, 2023
website
AIIM Exams web portal !
Result
INI CET Admit Card details

AIIMS INI CET Exam Date 2023​

The All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has announced new exam dates for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) 2023. As per the notification, the exams will be conducted on May 07, 2023.

INI CET admit card contains candidates’ details, including registration numbers, exam centres, name of the candidates, exam guidelines etc. Go through the below-mentioned steps to check the direct link and steps to download AIIMS PG 2023 admit card.

How to download AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences would release the AIIMS INI CET admit card 2023 on its web portal after completion of registration process. Candidates who who registered can download INI-CET exam admit card from the website, . To download the admit card can follow the given simple steps.

1. Visit the aiimsexams.ac.in Website
    Registered candidates can visit the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Examination, aiimsexams.ac.in in your device web browser.

2. Login the web page
    Once you reach the official web portal, login into the portal through 'My Page' link using your credentials. You will be redirected to a new window.

3. Download Admit card
    After clicking on the link, your admit card will appear. Check the details and download INI CET admit card.

4. Print the Admit card
    Take a print of your AIIMS PG admit card for any future reference.

What details are mentioned on INI CET Exam Admit Card 2023?​

The INI CET Exam Admit Card 2023 contains the following details:

• Candidate’s name
  • Candidate’s roll number
  • Candidate’s photograph
  • Candidate’s signature
  • Exam date and time
  • Exam center address
  • Exam day instructions

What to do in case of discrepancy in AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

If you notice any discrepancies in your AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023, such as a wrong name or incorrect photograph, you must immediately contact the concerned authorities.

You can contact the AIIMS helpdesk or send an email to the official email address provided on the website. The email must be sent from the registered email id of the candidate. It must have the registration number and the allotted roll number of the candidate.

The duration of INI CET will be three hours. The question paper of INI CET 2023 will have 200 objective-type questions and they will be of varied types. The questions can have a single correct choice and multiple correct choice questions.

What are the important instructions for AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

Here are some important instructions to follow regarding the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023:

• Keep a printed copy of the admit card with you at all times.
  • Ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
  • Carry a valid government-issued photo ID proof along with the admit card.
  • Reach the exam center at least an hour before the exam time.
  • Follow all instructions mentioned on the admit card and the official website.

Why is INI CET Admit Card 2023 important?​

The INI CET Admit Card 2023 is an important document that every candidate needs to carry to the exam center. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to take the exam. The admit card also contains important details like your exam date, time, and center, which you must know beforehand.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. Can I carry a soft copy of AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 to the examination center?​

No, candidates must carry a hard copy of the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 to the examination center. The soft copy will not be accepted.

2. What should I do if I am unable to download my AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

If you face any difficulty while downloading your AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023, you should immediately contact the AIIMS helpdesk.

3. Is it necessary to carry a photo ID proof along with the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

Yes, candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023 to the examination center. The photo ID proof can be any of the following – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, or PAN Card.

4. Can I change my exam center after the release of the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

No, candidates cannot change their exam center after the release of the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023.

5. What should I do if there is an error in my AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023?​

If there is an error in the AIIMS INI CET Admit Card 2023, candidates must contact the AIIMS helpdesk immediately and get it corrected.

1. Conclusion​

The AIIMS INI CET Exam Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory document that every candidate must carry to the examination center. The Admit Card contains important information related to the exam, and without it, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.

Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card as soon as it is released and check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the AIIMS helpdesk immediately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock