After UPSC Topper Tina Dabi, IAS Smita Sabharwal’s class 12 marksheet goes viral; she scored highest in…

hanuman

New Delhi: Born on June 19, 1977, into a Bengali family in Darjeeling, West Bengal, Smita Sabharwal is the daughter of Army officer Colonel Pranab Das and Purabi Das. At a very young age, reportedly 23 years old, Smita Sabharwal cleared the UPSC examination, becoming one of the youngest female IAS officers in India. After IAS Tina Dabi’s mark sheet went viral, Smita Sabharwal’s mark sheet also took social media by storm.

After UPSC Topper Tina Dabi, IAS Smita Sabharwal’s class 12 marksheet goes viral; she scored highest in…​

Sharing a post on X, IAS Smita Sabharwal wrote,”#12thfail was an inspiration! But 12th Pass in flying colors is a sweet memory. Chanced upon my 12th result and recalled that doing well gives one the insane confidence to dream big! To all the dear kids who are prepping for #UPSC
🇮🇳
one of the toughest entrances in the world.. #workhard & #WorkSmart both. Articulation/subject knowledge both are equally essential. #civilservices.”

According to the mark sheet, Smita Sabharwal scored 94 out of 100 in both English and Hindi, and achieved 90 out of 100 in Economics in her CISCE Indian School Certificate Examination of 1995.

was an inspiration!
But 12th Pass in flying colors is a sweet memory.
Chanced upon my 12th result and recalled that doing well gives one the insane confidence to dream big!
To all the dear kids who are prepping for
🇮🇳
one of the toughest entrances in the world..…

— Smita Sabharwal (@SmitaSabharwal)

IAS Smita Sabharwal UPSC Rank, Current Posting​

Smita Sabharwal is an Indian Administrative Officer(IAS) of the 2001 batch. Sabharwal cleared the UPSC exam in 2000, securing an impressive All India Rank (AIR) of 4. Earlier in January 2024, Senior bureaucrat and secretary in Telangana Chief Minister’s Office Sabharwal took charge as member secretary of the TS Finance Corporation. Sharing a post on X(previously Twitter), she wrote, “Everything becomes relevant when you put your heart into it. Today I took charge as Member Secretary, TS Finance Commision. My 12th assignment after a series of field postings! Intend to make this one just as productive.”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock