28 Great Teen Christmas Books

naveen

As the holiday season approaches, it’s the perfect time to dive into some festive books that will fill your heart with warmth and cheer. If you’re a teen or young adult looking for some great Christmas reads, this list of 28 fantastic novels is sure to spark your holiday spirit.

1. Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

2. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

3. The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand

4. The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

5. What Light by Jay Asher

6. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins

7. A Boy Called Christmas by Matt Haig

8. The Girl Who Saved Christmas by Matt Haig

9. Snow in Love by Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West

10. Ex-mas by Kate Brian

11. Winterspell by Claire Legrand

12. Decked with Holly by Marni Bates

13. Santa’s Daughter by Sabrina James

14. Kissing Santa Claus by Donna Kauffman, Jill Shalvis, and HelenKay Dimon

15.Twelve Dates of Christmas by Catherine Hapka

16.I’ll Be Home for Christmas: Your Guide to a Welcome Warming Winter Dating Game edited by Benjamin Zephaniah and Gemma Cairney

17.Mistletoe & Margaritas by Shannon Stacey

18.The Puppy Who Wanted a Boy for Christmas by Jane Thayer

19.The Nutcracker Retold in Modern Day New York City by E.T.A Hoffmann and adaptations

20.One Way Ticket to the North Pole: A Christmas Adventure by Wes Anderson

21.The Yule Ball: A Wizarding World Christmas Story by J.K Rowling

22.Snow-Kissed Love: A Collection of Festive Young Adult Short Stories edited by Siobhan Curham, Jenny McLachlan, and Holly Bourne

23.Season of Love: Four Christmas Novellas by Susane Colasanti, Han Nolan, Aimee Friedman, and Melissa de la Cruz

24.Bah, Humbug!: A Romantic Comedy Christmas Novella by Heather Horrocks

25.Christmas Presents and Past by Julie L. Cannon

26.Holiday Mania at the House of Jade: A Novel of Family Loyalties and Riveting Intrigue by Kiki Archer

27.Christmas With a Bite: Supernaturally Yours Series by Eve Langlais

28.A Very Hogwarts Christmas: A Magical Collection of Short Stories for Harry Potter Fans edited by Kelly Link and Holly Black

From heartwarming romances to magical adventures, this list offers a wide variety of holiday stories that cater to all tastes. So grab your favorite blanket, cuddle up with a cup of hot cocoa, and dive into these captivating holiday-themed novels.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock