12 Hilarious Spring Break Memes for Teachers

naveen

It’s that time of year again! Spring break is just around the corner, and teachers everywhere are dreaming about putting away their lesson plans and enjoying some well-deserved time off. However, as with any profession, humor can be found in the most mundane or stressful situations. For all the hardworking educators out there, here are 12 hilarious spring break memes to brighten up your day and get you into that vacation state of mind.

1. When it’s finally spring break, but you’re a teacher: “I don’t remember what it’s like to sleep until I want to.”

2. That feeling when Friday rolls around and spring break is about to start: “Is this real life?”

3. Teachers planning vacations like: “Beaches have free Wi-Fi, right? It’s called ‘nature.'”

4. On the first day of spring break: “I will not answer any school-related emails until after this week!”

5. When you realize how much work you still have to do over break: “Vacation mode initiated! *proceeds to grade papers*”

6. The struggle to stay away from school during break can be real: “How many times have I just ‘stopped by’ the school today? I have a problem.”

7. Teachers when they see students out in public during spring break: “Oh, I didn’t know we were both going to be here!”

8. The moment you start counting down the days left of your vacation: “4 days until freedom is taken away again. Must enjoy every second.”

9. That feeling when you’re sleeping in during Spring Break: “Wait, why doesn’t my alarm clock still wake me up at 6 AM by default?”

10. When a non-teacher friend asks about your spring break plans: “Oh, just grading tests, planning lessons, and catching up on paperwork. You know, relaxing stuff.”

11. At the end of spring break, watching everyone else continue their vacations: “Why did I choose this career again?”

12. Teachers prepping for the post-spring break classroom: “I should just leave a trail of candy leading back to their seats. That’ll work, right?”

While you may not be sipping margaritas on a beach during your break, know that your dedication and hard work as an educator is genuinely appreciated. Don’t forget to take some time for yourself this spring break – and remember to share these hilarious memes with your fellow teachers!

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock