‘Resolve Invalid Credential Issue’: Aspirants Raise Concerns as NEET PG 2024 Website Remains Unresponsive

hanuman

NEET PG 2024: With the official NEET PG website down, anxious aspirants have flooded the social media platform X (formerly Twitter) to express their concerns and seek help regarding login problems and other queries. Earlier on Friday, the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences(NBEMS) opened the test city selection window portal.

All those candidates who were issued admit cards for NEET-PG 2024 will be required to choose their test city again by exercising their choices of preferred test cities during the NEET PG test city selection window portal. The last date to choose the test city is July 22, 2024 (till 11:55 PM). The window can be accessed through the NBEMS website using the NEET applicant login credentials.

Sharing a post on X, a user wrote, “#NEETPG Please resolve the “Invalid Credential” issue at the earliest. NBE helpline is also not responding.”

Please resolve the “Invalid Credential” issue at the earliest. NBE helpline is also not responding.

— Dr. Rudrani Mukherjee (@rudy_mukherjee)

Expressing similar concerns, another user wrote,” Many NEET PG aspirants are facing issues in changing their centre / changing password to login and are not able to get the address / City of their location After a huge mental trauma to lakhs of aspirants this is again coming @DghsIndia @PMOIndia @JPNadda It’s serious issue !.”

Many NEET PG aspirants are facing issues in changing their centre / changing password to login and are not able to get the address / City of their location

After a huge mental trauma to lakhs of aspirants this is again coming
It’s serious issue !

— dr. avinash sharma (@avinashroch123)

⚠
4 different types of errors in last 10 min…
Add more…
⭕

— Gautam Dobariya (@gtmdbr)

Sharing a photo of the login screen, an aspirant wrote,”Can anybody help me to fix this issue?? I entered right credentials, still it is showing like this. I tried to do ‘forgot password’ but I don’t receive mail/text message. What should I do? Any solution?”

Can anybody help me to fix this issue??
I entered right credentials, still it is showing like this. I tried to do ‘forgot password’ but I don’t receive mail/text message.
What should I do? Any solution?

— Drankit Kurkute (@kurkanki)

“1/n Trying to login since yesterday’s morning ( 19/07/2024) Got new password in evening but not able to login so that I can fill cities for centre of neetpg24 ,Couldn’t sleep whole night ,was just checking Sent mails , tried to call in their helpline but no response,” an aspirant wrote on X. Asking for help, a user on X said, “Is thr anyone who is facing the same issue? any suggestions on what to do next?”

Asking for help, a user on X said, “Is thr anyone who is facing the same issue? any suggestions on what to do next?

Is thr anyone who is facing the same issue?
any suggestions on what to do next?

— Naveena_deepa (@DeepaNaveena)

The test city so allocated shall be communicated to all concerned candidates through email on July 29, 2024 at their registered email IDs. The test centre venue in the test city allocated shall be intimated through admit card which shall be released on August 8, 2024 at the NBEMS website. Further details regarding the conduct of the examination in two shifts shall be published on the NBEMS website in due course.

NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 61(2) of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 read with Chapter IV of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations, 2023.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock