UPSC Prelims 2023: Delhi Metro to Start Services on Phase III Sections at 6 AM on Sunday, Check Route Details

hanuman

UPSC Prelims 2023: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Friday said it has changed its timing for the candidates who are appearing for UPSC Prelims 2023 on Sunday. Taking the DMRC said the metro train services on Phase-III sections which usually begin at 8 AM on Sundays will begin at 6 AM on 28 May, 2023. This arrangement is being made to facilitate the candidates appearing for Civil Services (Prelim) Examination held by the UPSC, the DMRC said in a statement.

Metro train services on Phase-III sections which usually begin at 8:00 AM on Sundays will begin at 6:00 AM this Sunday i.e, 28th May, 2023. This arrangement is being made to facilitate the candidates appearing for Civil Services (Prelim) Examination held by UPSC.

— Delhi Metro Rail Corporation I कृपया मास्क पहनें
😷
(@OfficialDMRC)

The stations where the metro services will start at 6 AM include Dilshad Garden – Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda), Noida City Centre – Noida Electronic City, Mundka – Brigadier Hoshiar Singh, Badarpur Border – Raja Nahar Singh (Ballabhgarh), Majlis Park – Shiv Vihar, Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden and Dhansa Bus Stand – Dwarka.

Check Route Details

• Dilshad Garden – Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda)
  • Noida City Centre – Noida Electronic City
  • Mundka – Brigadier Hoshiar Singh
  • Badarpur Border – Raja Nahar Singh (Ballabhgarh)
  • Majlis Park – Shiv Vihar
  • Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden
  • Dhansa Bus Stand – Dwarka

The DMRC said the metro services on the rest of the sections will run as per the normal schedule from 6 AM onwards.

UPSC Prelims 2023: Details Here

The UPSC Calendar 2023 was released on May 4 and as per the calendar, the UPSC will conduct the civil services prelims exam 2023 on May 28, 2023. The candidates can download the UPSC Calendar 2023 from the official website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock