UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 Link – Download Combined Defence Services Examination (I) Cutoff Marks!!!

hanuman

UPSC CDS 1 2023 Result Link: Union Public Service Commission will release the Result and Cutoff Marks for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023. Applied Candidates who have attended the Examination, must download their result from our website.​

UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 Released Date

Name of the Board Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023
No of Vacancy 341
Exam Date 16/04/2023
Result Released DateAnnounced Soon
StatusResult Released Soon

UPSC CDS 1 2023 Exam Date:

• The Union Public Service Commission was conducted the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023 at various Centres/Venues all over India on 16th April, 2023 (Sunday).
  • Candidates can download their Result from the UPSC Website @ . Results of the test conducted by Service Selection Board will hold good for all the courses.

How to Download UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023:

1. Participants go to the official website.
  2. The Union Public Service Commission’s home page appears on the screen.
  3. On the right side of the homepage, scroll down and click on the Written Result area.
  4. Look for the download link for the UPSC CDS I Result 2023 and hit it.
  5. Click the submit button after entering the applicant’s date of birth, password, and registration number.
  6. View the 2023 UPSC CDS I Exam Results.

What is the UPSC CDS 1 2023 Exam Date?
The Union Public Service Commission was conducted the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023 at various Centres/Venues all over India on 16th April, 2023 (Sunday).

What is the UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 Released Date?
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 will be released soon.

How to Download UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023?
Candidates can download UPSC CDS 1 Result 2023 from our website.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock