TNPSC Group 1 Result 2024 OUT – Download TN CCSE Prelims Merit List & Cut Off Marks PDF Link!!

naveen

TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2024: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the results for the Group I Services Preliminary Examination. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download their results from the official TNPSC website at tnpsc.gov.in.​

TNPSC Group 1 Result 2024 Prelims

Board NameTamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Exam NameCivil Services Examination – I (Group-I Services) (Prelims)
Exam Date13.07.2024
Result Release Date02.09.2024
StatusResult Out

TNPSC Group 1 Result 2024

The Preliminary Examination for Group-I Services was conducted on 13th July 2024 in various centers across the state. The Commission released the Prelims results on 02.09.2024, listing the register numbers of qualified candidates in a PDF. Those who have been provisionally selected will advance to the Main Written Examination, scheduled from 10.12.2024 to 13.12.2024 at the Chennai center.

These candidates must pay an examination fee of Rs. 200 and upload scanned copies of supporting documents for the claims made in their online application. This process should be completed between 06.09.2024 and 15.09.2024 through all available sources, including e-seva centers.​

How to Download the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2024?

• Visit the official TNPSC website at tnpsc.gov.in.
  • Navigate to the results section.
  • Find and click on the link for the Group 1 Prelims Result 2024.
  • The result PDF will be displayed on the screen
  • Download and save the result PDF

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock