SSC CHSL टियर 1 परीक्षेची अंतिम उत्तरतालिका आणि रिस्पॉन्सशीट जाहीर | SSC CHSL Answer Key Link

hanuman

SSC-CGL-Exam-2019-Admit-Card.jpg

SSC CHSL Answer Key Link

: Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of Tier-I of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 on 19.05.2023. An additional list of 520 candidates provisionally shortlisted for appearinginDEST was also released on 02.06.2023. 2. In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded the final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s) of Tier-I of Combined HigherSecondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 on the website of theCommission on 16.06.2023.​

कर्मचारी निवड आयोगाने 19.05.2023 रोजी एकत्रित उच्च माध्यमिक (10+2) स्तर परीक्षा, 2022 च्या टियर-I चा निकाल जाहीर केला आहे. 02.06.2023 रोजी DEST मध्ये हजर राहण्यासाठी तात्पुरत्या स्वरूपात निवडलेल्या 520 उमेदवारांची अतिरिक्त यादी देखील प्रसिद्ध करण्यात आली.. परीक्षा प्रणालीमध्ये अधिक पारदर्शकता सुनिश्चित करण्यासाठी आणि उमेदवारांच्या हितासाठी, आयोगाने संयुक्त उच्च माध्यमिक (10+2) स्तर परीक्षा, 2022 च्या टियर-I च्या प्रश्नपत्रिकांसह अंतिम उत्तर तालिका अपलोड केल्या आहेत. उत्तरतालिका आणि रिस्पॉन्सशीट डाउनलोड करण्यासाठी खालील लिंक वर क्लिक करावे.

या भरती संदर्भातील पुढील सर्व अपडेट्स वेळेवर मिळण्यासाठी महाभरतीची अधिकृत

The candidates may take a printout of their respective Final AnswerKeys along with their respective Question Paper(s) by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period from 16.06.2023(16:00Hours) to 30.06.2023 (16:00 Hours). 4. Further, marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates have also been hosted on 16.06.2023 on the Commission’s website i.e. . Candidates may also check their individual marks from 16.06.2023 (16:00 hours)to 30.06.2023 (16:00 Hours) by logging in through their RegisteredIDand Password on the website of the Commission. 5. The Candidates may take a printout of their respective Final Answer Keys along with their respective Question Paper as well as scorecard since the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.​

How to Download SSC CHSL Final Answer Key

• To download SSC CHSL Answer Key, first visit the official website
  • Then click on the Answer Key tab on the homepage.
  • A new page will open. Details regarding SSC CHSL Answer Sheet will be available there
  • Then click on the link and a new page will open where candidates have to provide SSC CHSL login details.
  • SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen Candidates can check their answers.
  • Candidates can take a printout of their form.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock