RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Date 2024 Out – Check Officer (DR) General Examination Schedule | Download PDF!!

naveen

RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Schedule 2024: The Reserve Bank of India has announced the examination schedule for the Phase-II Examination for Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General – PY 2024. Candidates can find important information about the exam date, timings, and admit card details below.

The Phase-II Examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General – PY 2024 is scheduled for October 19, 2024. The examination will consist of two papers in two shifts: Paper-III: General Finance and Management will be held in the morning, while Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues and Paper-II: English (Writing Skills) will take place in the afternoon. Admit cards for the Phase-II Examination will be available for download on the RBI website shortly.​

Date

Name of the Paper
October 19, 2024 (Morning)Paper-III: General Finance and Management
October 19, 2024 (Afternoon)Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues
and​

Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock