Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023 | Courses, Last Date, Fee & Eligibility

Educator

Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023: Registration for Punjabi University in distance mode has been started for sessions 2023-24. The application form for various UG & PG courses has been released on the admission portal. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must fill out the application form before the last date.

Punjabi University offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs under the slogan “Education Empowers”. Various department-driven programs are available through UGC-approved distance universities, including BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, and B.Li.Sc, BEd, MA (Economics), MSc (Information Technology), MA (Education), and more.

Registration doors shall attract arts, & commerce, science, information technology, library, & science, etc., stream candidates. The primary mode of getting admission to the Punjabi University ODL programs is academic merit.

Punjabi University Distance Education Latest Updates

• Panjabi University released notification regarding BA II, IV & VI semester practical dates.
  • Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023 is closed now. For more updates, kindly visit the official website.
  • Punjabi University DDE has released the Examination form for May 2023, last date to fill out the exam form with a late fee of Rs .2500/- was 11 March 2023.

Punjabi University Distance Education Key Points

• The registration fee for Punjabi University courses is INR 200. It can be deposited via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
  • Candidates already registered with Punjabi University will get a waiver of the program fee. However, the unregistered candidates will have to deposit the actual fees for the preferred program.
  • A minimum that candidates are required to pass for ug, and pg degree/diploma or post-diploma admission is 12th, and possession of a UG degree.
  • ODL programs are offered in a semester-wise and non-semester-wise mode.

Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023

For the academic session 2023, Punjabi University has released the admission form. The last date to submit the Admission form (along with the fees) for Punjabi University distance education is 31 March 2023. The registration portal is at @www.pbidde.org. Students need to submit the application form before the deadline, in order to get the application approved by the University.

PUP Distance Education Admission offers MA (Information Technology), BA, MA (Arts), B.com and M.Com (commerce), Diploma (Bibliography, HIV/AIDS Consulting, Sangeet and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies), and Certificates (Information Technology) (In French, German, Spoken English, Computer Applications and Sri Guru Granth Sahib).

Professional (MBA, BCA, BBA, BEd, and MEd) and PG (Journalism and Mass Communication, Computer Applications, Translation, Insurance, and Forensic Sciences) degrees are also available through distance learning.

Punjabi University Distance Education UG Admission

Registration for distance undergraduate programs at Punjabi University begins for session 2023-24. DDEPUP registration can be done at . BA, BCom, BEd, BBA & BCA courses can be taken at distance. For each program, students must meet the basic requirements. Punjabi University Distance Education does not conduct entrance tests for UG admissions.

• BA: Punjabi University BA Distance Education is available in numerous specializations like Economics, Defense Studies, History, Psychology & more. To get into this 3-year course, students must score 45% marks in 10+2.
  • BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a 3-year program available in distance mode at Punjabi University. It is a semester-based program with an average fee of Rs 10,005 per sem.
  • BCA: Bachelor’s in Computer Application is a 3 years degree program available in distance mode by Punjab University. The total cost of the course is around INR 28,000. The course is taught in 4- semesters.
  • BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Following the completion of 10+2 in India, BBA is the most popular course among youngsters. It takes 3 years to complete students learn professional management skills through this programme.

Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission

Registration for Distance PG courses at Punjabi University started for the new session. There is a variety of specializations available for PG courses like MA, MSc IT, MLIb, MCom, & more. Apart from this, it also provides various PG diploma programs in different topics. Students who desire to get admitted into the Postgraduate distance programs at Punjabi University need to have a bachelor’s level education.

• MA: The Punjabi University offers a Master of Arts degree via distance learning. Distance MA courses offer a variety of specializations. At the time of registration, students can choose their subjects. Students who have passed the graduation degree examination can enroll in these courses for 2 years.
  • MCom: Masters of commerce is a PG course with 4 semesters. Those students who pass their BCom, BBA, or BMIT can apply for this MCom high-level course. In this course, students learn accounting and new prospects of commerce fundamentals.
  • MSc: University offers MSc IT most famous course with 2 year to 4 years duration. Those students who have a BSc degree or any relevant one can apply for this MSC specialization course.

Punjabi University Distance Education MBA Admission

Punjabi University offers MBA Admission in distance learning mode for the academic session 2023, Students need to apply before the last date.

• Eligibility: Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in any discipline from any recognized University or an examination recognized or have passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent or institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. The candidate should have at least 50% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation for Candidate SC/ST 45%.
  • Bank draft of INR 1500/- (Correspondence Course) in favor of Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala (Payable at Patiala) or cash deposited at Enquiry Main Gate, Punjabi University, Patiala along with Application Form should be submitted to Head, School of Management Studies, Management & Technology Bhawan, Punjabi University, Patiala-147002
DCCPBI Student Login

Punjabi University Distance Education Application Form 2023

The Punjabi University Patiala Distance Education program has opened its application process for the new session. Online applications for admission are available on the university’s official website for students. Students can access the form by visiting the website. Here are the deadlines for submitting the application form with or without a late fee.

How To Apply For Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023?

1. The candidate needs to click on the university’s official website.
  2. Click on the application form.
  3. Fill in the all correct and required information.
  4. Candidates need to read all instructions correctly.
  5. Fill in the complete form, the candidate clicks on the submit button and submits the form.
  6. At the form, submission time, the candidate will submit all required documents.
  7. The candidate can take the printout for future use.

Punjabi University Distance Education Documents Required

• The Original/Provisional Certificate/Degree and the Detailed Marks Certificate are based on which confirmation is being looked for.
  • One ongoing identification size photo of the up-and-comer and one self-confirmed photo to be fastened on the Admission Form in the space accommodated the reason.
  • Personality Card properly endorsed at the fitting spot. A new visa-size photo should be glued.
  • Character Certificate from the Principal of the School/College last joined in or from a Gazetted Officer. Applicants living abroad may get it from a Gazetted Officer of the Indian Embassy.
  • Self-verified duplicate of the authentication of the date of birth in the Christian time and duplicate of Matric Detailed Marks Card.

Punjabi University Distance Education Date Sheet

Punjabi University conducts exams on a regular basis. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses. There are regular examinations held for all the courses on a regular basis. There are many things that can be checked from the date sheet, including the exam date, time, subjects, etc.

It is possible to find the PUP date sheet on the university’s official website. A student must arrive at the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time with their admit card in hand.

Punjabi University Distance Education Courses List

MASTER DEGREE COURSES
Name of the Course
M.A. Semester-I & II (Punjabi, Hindi, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies)
M.A. Semester-III & IV (Punjabi, Hindi, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies)
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – I & II
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – III & IV
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – III & IV (Lateral Entry)
M.A. (Education) Semester I & II
M.A. (Education) Semester III & IV
M.Sc.(IT) Semesters I & II
M.Sc.(IT) Semesters III & IV
M.Sc.(IT) Lateral Entry
M.Com. Semesters I & II
M.Com. Semesters III & IV
M.Lib. Semester I & II
BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES
B.A. Semesters I & II
B.A. Semesters III & IV
B.A. Semesters V & VI
B.Com. Semesters I & II
B.Com. Semesters III & IV
B.Com. Semesters V & VI
B.Ed. Semesters I & II
B.Ed. Semesters III & IV
B.B.A. Semester I & II
B.B.A. Semester III & IV
B.B.A. Semester V & VI
B.C.A. Semester I & II
B.C.A. Semester III & IV
B.C.A. Semester V & VI
B.Lib. Semester I & II
PG DIPLOMA (SEMESTER)
PG Diploma in JMC Semester I & II
PG DIPLOMAS AND OTHER COURSES (ANNUAL)
PG Diploma in Computer Application
PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counselling
PG Diploma in Conflict Resolution
PG Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration
PG Diploma in Counseling for Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
Diploma in Library Science
Diploma in Divinity( Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies)
Punjabi Praveshika
Gyani
Certificate Course in Questioned Documents and Finger Print Analysis
Punjabi Gyan

Punjabi University Distance Education Fee Structure 2023

MASTER DEGREE COURSES
Name of the CourseRegistered with Punjabi University, PatialaUn-registered students
M.A. Semester-I & II (Punjabi, Hindi, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies)10175/-11855/-
M.A. Semester-III & IV (Punjabi, Hindi, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies)9440/-11855/-
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – I & II11885/-13565/-
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – III & IV11150/-13565/-
M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) Semester – III & IV (Lateral Entry)11885/-13565/-
M.A. (Education) Semester I & II25935/-27615/-
M.A. (Education) Semester III & IV 25200/-27615/-
M.Sc.(IT) Semesters I & II16335/-18015/-
M.Sc.(IT) Semesters III & IV15600/-18015/-
M.Sc.(IT) Lateral Entry20075/-21755/-
M.Com. Semesters I & II11185/-12865/-
M.Com. Semesters III & IV10450/-12865/-
M.Lib. Semester I & II16655/-18335/-
BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES
B.A. Semesters I & II9355/-11035/-
B.A. Semesters III & IV8620/-11035/-
B.A. Semesters V & VI8620/-11035/-
B.Com. Semesters I & II9955/-11635/-
B.Com. Semesters III & IV8670/-11635/-
B.Com. Semesters V & VI8670/-11635/-
B.Ed. Semesters I & II19975/-21655/-
B.Ed. Semesters III & IV20890/-23305/-
B.B.A. Semester I & II14415/-16095/-
B.B.A. Semester III & IV13680/-16095/-
B.B.A. Semester V & VI13680/-16095/-
B.C.A. Semester I & II14415/-16095/-
B.C.A. Semester III & IV13680/-16095/-
B.C.A. Semester V & VI13680/-16095/-
B.Lib. Semester I & II13635/-15315/-
PG DIPLOMA (SEMESTER)
PG Diploma in JMC Semester I & II12985/-14665/-
PG DIPLOMAS AND OTHER COURSES (ANNUAL)
PG Diploma in Computer Application18035/-19715/-
PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counselling11605/-13285/-
PG Diploma in Conflict Resolution16935/-18615/-
PG Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration16935/-18615/-
PG Diploma in Counseling for Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment16935/-18615/-
Diploma in Library Science8085/-9765/-
Diploma in Divinity( Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies)5935/-7615/-
Punjabi Praveshika6095/-7775/-
Gyani6315/-7995/-
Certificate Course in Questioned Documents and Finger Print Analysis9895/-11575/-
Punjabi Gyan5545/-7225/-

Punjabi University Distance Education Admit Card​

Punjabi University Distance Education Admission provides hall tickets on the university’s official website, university campus, and university study centre. For download, the online admit card university has a well-defined process that is given below-

• The candidate needs to visit the university’s official website
  • Then click on the student’s panel.
  • After this, the login ID and password candidate login into the student panel.
  • After this, the students download the admit card.
  • If the candidates see any incorrect information, then update the concerned department.

DCCPBI Roll Number

Punjabi University Distance Education Result

Punjabi University Distance Education Result has been updated on its official website by the official committee. For various UG, and PG Courses exam results are available on the official website. Candidates must provide their “Roll Number” to check their results.

The online Punjabi University Result is only for informational purposes and should not be regarded as the final mark sheet. Candidates will receive a mark sheet with complete information about their exam results. Candidates must successfully finish all semesters without any back papers in order to be eligible for a degree certificate.

PUP Distance Education Study Material

The study material of Punjabi University offered distance programs is available online at the official website. In order to get the study material of enrolled programs, students must have their registration number or enrollment number with the password.

Punjabi University Distance Education Facilities

Punjabi University Distance Education offers many facilities such as Library, Auditorium, Wi-Fi, AC Boys Hostels, Ambulance, Mess, Parking, Biometric Checking System, Tuck Shops, AC Dining Hall, Indoor/Outdoor Games, Yoga & Meditation, Sports, etc.

Library

• The Main University Library has more than 4,20,000 volumes in its collection and more than 600 journal subscriptions. It is housed in a large, contemporary structure.
  • New books are consistently uploaded each year.
  • Every day from 8.15 a.m. to 8.15 p.m., the library is open 365 days a year.
  • The library contains a grand reading room with seating for 400 people where readers can gather to read reference books and other relevant books.
  • For students who prefer to work in quiet and comfortable surroundings, special reading rooms are offered.

The Computer Center

• All University Departments have access to the Internet and email thanks to the local area network (LAN) setup by the Computer Center.
  • The centre has the most recent hardware and software, as do the teaching departments.

Other Facilities

• Sports ground
  • Health centre

Frequently Asked Questions?

Ques 1: Punjabi University offers how many courses?

Ans:
At the Punjabi University Patiala, students can choose from 152 courses in a wide range of fields including BA, BBA, BSc, BPharma, B.Lib, LLB, MBA, MSc, MCom, MTech, and Ph.D., to name a few.

Ques 2: What is the objective of holding personal contact programmes (PCPS)?

Ans: As part of the syllabus, the PCPs are conducted every semester. The students receive intensive training, classroom instruction, discussions, and personal guidance.

Punjabi University (DCCPBI) Contact Details:

• Address:- NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala District Patiala, Punjab 147002
  • Contact Number: 0175-3046522, 0175-3046390
  • Official Website:-

Some Other Distance Education University

Note: All the given dates and fees are Tentative. Students are requested to verify the given dates and fees from the Punjabi University Distance Education official website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock