PM Modi’s Message For Students on CBSE Board Result 2023: ‘One Set of Exams Doesn’t Define You

hanuman

CBSE Class 10th, 12th Result 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Class 10, 12 result 2023 today, May 12, 2023. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has congratulated students for their excellent performance in the CBSE board examination.

Taking it to the Microblogging site, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “I congratulate all the #ExamWarriors who have successfully passed the CBSE Class XII examinations. I am proud of these youngsters for their hardwork and determination. I also congratulate their parents and teachers for their monumental role in the success of the youngsters.”

PM Modi’s Inspirational Message For Students on CBSE Result. Check Tweet Here​

I congratulate all the who have successfully passed the CBSE Class XII examinations. I am proud of these youngsters for their hardwork and determination. I also congratulate their parents and teachers for their monumental role in the success of the youngsters.

— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi)

“I would like to tell those bright youngsters who feel they could have done better in the Class XII exams – you have so much more to look forward to in the coming times. One set of exams doesn’t define you. Harness your talents in areas you are passionate about. You will shine!,” he added. Meanwhile, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan heartily congratulated young students mentioning the past performance of girl students. “Over the years, a striking feature of the results have been the performance of girl students. Gladdening to learn that this years also girls have outshone boys. More reasons for us as a society to remove all barriers to girls’ education,” reads his tweet.

The CBSE on Friday declared the Class 10 results with 93.12 per cent of students clearing the exam, a dip of 1.28 percentage points from last year. The board has also announced it will not publish the merit list to avoid “unhealthy competition”. “No merit list will be declared by the CBSE to avoid unhealthy competition among the students. However, the board will issue merit certificates to 0.1 per cent of students who have scored the highest marks in various subjects,” a senior board official said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock