NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2024 Out – New Job Opening | Apply Online!!

naveen

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites online applications for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (Cat-I), Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-II), Nurse-A, and X-ray technician. Interested candidates can apply online through the NPCIL website. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 05.08.2024.​

NPCIL Careers 2024

Board NameNuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Post NameStipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Cat-I), Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-II), Nurse-A, and X-Ray Technician
Vacancy74
Last Date05.08.2024.
StatusNotification Out

NPCIL Job Vacancy 2024

Post NameNumber of Vacancies
Nurse-A01
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)12
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee / (ST/TN)60
X-Ray Technician (Technician-C)01
Total 74

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Age Limit

Candidates should be between 18 and 30 years of age, with specific maximum age limits varying for each post.​

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Qualification

For Nurse – A:

• XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) (Or)
  • Sc (Nursing) (Or)
  • Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (Or)
  • Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces

For Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (ST/SA):

• Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. (Or)
  • Two years Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year after HSC approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering.

For Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA):

B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary or with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage

Category-II Stipendiary Trainee/ (ST/TN):

• SSC (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science subject(s) and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Fitter/Electrician/Instrumentation (Or)
  • HSC (10+2) or ISC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate

For X-Ray Technician:

HSC (10+2) with minimum 60% marks in Science + 1-year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate with minimum 02 years post qualification work experience in Medical Radiography/ X-Ray.​

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Salary

The selected candidates will be offered a salary ranging from Rs. 32,550/- to Rs. 67,350/- per month.​

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Selection Process

PostSelection Process
Nurse –A
  • Preliminary Test
  • Advanced Test
  • Skill Test
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) –Written Examination + Personal Interview
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee / (ST/TN)
  • Preliminary Test
  • Advanced Test
  • Skill Test
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee(ST/TN) Operator
  • Preliminary Test
  • Advanced Test
X-Ray Technician (Technician-C)
  • Preliminary Test
  • Advanced Test
  • Skill Test

NPCIL Recruitment 2024 Application Fee

PostApplication Fee
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) and Nurse-ARs.150/-
X-Ray Technician (Technician-C) / Category -II Stipendiary Trainee / (ST/TN)Rs.100/-

How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2024?

• Visit the official NPCIL website.
  • Navigate to the Careers or Recruitment section.
  • Select the relevant recruitment notification.
  • Register by providing the necessary details and creating a login ID.
  • Fill out the online application form with accurate information.
  • Upload the required documents, pay the application fee (if applicable), and submit the form.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock