NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Out – Check Job Qualification & Selection Process Details!!

naveen

NIT Trichy Job Vacancy 2024: The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli has announced a recruitment notification for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Associate-I. Interested candidates can submit their applications either via email or by post. The last date for the receipt of the application is 15.09.2024.​

NIT Trichy Vacancy 2024

Board NameNational Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Post NameJunior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I
Vacancy01
Last Date15.09.2024
StatusNotification Out

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Qualification

For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Science

For Project Associate – I: Master’s degree in Chemistry/Chemical Science from a recognized university or equivalent​

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Salary

Selected candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 31,000 per month, plus 18% HRA.​

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Selection Process

The selection procedure will be based on an interview.

The interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email only.​

How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024?

Eligible candidates desiring to appear for the interview may send their duly filled applications along with the relevant supporting documents as a single pdf file (pdf file must be named as: Your Name_Date of Birth.pdf) by email to: smandal@nitt.edu or by post to Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli – 620015.

The subject line of the email/post must be written as “Application for JRF/ Project Associate-I Position – DST Materials MAP”​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock