NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Notification Out – Graduates Wanted | No Exam, Interview Only!!

naveen

NIT Trichy JRF Recruitment 2024: The National Institute of Technology, Trichy, has announced job openings for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate – I/ Project Associate – II. Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format to the provided email address. The last date for the receipt of the application is 30.08.2024.​

NIT Trichy Job Vacancy 2024

Board NameNational Institute of Technology, Trichy
Post NameJunior Research Fellow/Project Associate – I/Project Associate – II.
Vacancy01
Last Date30.08.2024
StatusNotification Out

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Age Limit

Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age​

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Qualification

For JRF: Graduate / Post Graduate Degree

For Project Associate – I: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M. Tech

For Project Associate – II: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M. Tech and 2 years of experience in R&D in industrial or Academic Institution​

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Salary

JRF: Rs. 37, 000/- + 16% HRA

Project Associate – I: Rs. 25, 000/- + 16% HRA

Project Associate – II: Rs.28, 000/- +16% HRA​

NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024 Selection Process

The selection process will be based on an interview.

The interview date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail only. The interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.​

How to Attend the Walk-in-Interview for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2024?

Eligible candidates desiring to appear for the interview may send their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given in this advertisement) along with the relevant supporting documents as a single PDF file by email to “tramesh@nitt.edu”. The subject line of the email must be written as “Application for JRF/Project Associate-I /Project Associate-II Position– SERB”.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock