Meet S Nandini, Daughter Of Daily Wager From TN’s Dindigul, Who Scored Perfect 600/600 In Class 12 Exams

hanuman

Chennai: It was a proud day for S Nandhini, a daughter of a daily wager in Tamil Nadu’s Dindgul district who scored 600 out of 600 marks in the Class 12 board examination. The Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu (TNDGE) announced the Class 12th or the HSC results yesterday i.e. on 8 May.

About 8,03,385 students who appeared for the TN 12th exams of which over 7.5 lakh students cleared the exam. The overall pass percentage this year stood at 94.03 percent.

S Nandini studied at Annamalaiar Mills Girls Higher Secondary School and the result has brought joy to her family and the school. She scored centum in Tamil, English, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy and Computer Application, scoring an overall 600 marks

“The result of Class XII has been declared. I scored 600/600 marks. This makes me very happy. My grandmother and teachers supported me,” she said.

While speaking to ANI, Nandini said her father has always encouraged her to pursue her education. She studied at Annamalaiar Mills Girls Higher Secondary School and the result has brought joy to her family and the school.

The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Exams (DGE) declared the results of the Tamil Nadu Board Exam 2023 for class 12 students on Monday. The overall pass percentage this year is 94.03 per cent with the district of Kanyakumari recording the highest pass percentage of 97.05 per cent.

A total of 8,03,385 students appeared for the examination.Girls once again outperformed boys in the board exams with a higher pass percentage of 96.38 per cent. Boys recorded a pass percentage of 91.45 per cent.

Meanwhile, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin congratulated S Nandini for her perfect scores in the Class XII exam.

“I have always been saying in many programmes that education is an asset that none can steal. I am proud to see that Nandini, who achieved a record scoring full marks in her Plus Two exam, had said in an interview that she studied thinking that education is an asset,” Chief Minister’s tweet roughly translated in English.

“கல்விதான் யாராலும் திருட முடியாத சொத்து” என்று பல நிகழ்ச்சிகளிலும் நான் கூறி வருகிறேன்.

நேற்று வெளியான +2 பொதுத்தேர்வு முடிவில் 600/600 பெற்றுச் சாதனை படைத்துள்ள மாணவி நந்தினியும் “படிப்புதான் சொத்து என்று நினைத்துப் படித்தேன்” எனப் பேட்டியில் கூறியதைக் கண்டு பெருமையடைந்தேன்.…

— M.K.Stalin (@mkstalin)

He had assured her of the State government’s assistance for her higher education. ”People like Nandini with a simple family background who come up by their hard work are the symbols of Tamil Nadu,” he said in a tweet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock