Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2023 | KUK DDE | Courses, Last Date

Educator

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2023: Registration is closed for January academic cycle 2023 at KUK DDE. The deadline to apply was 31 March 2023 for UG, PG and Diploma courses at Kurukshetra University DDE. BA, B.Com, BCA,CCA CCU, Dip in Lib. Sc., Yoga, Gita & B.Lib.Sc, B.Ed etc. courses are available at this university. Students also can apply for MBA and MCA programs.

Kurukshetra University DDE Updates

• Admissions to Kurukshetra University have started for distance UG, PG & Diploma courses, and the last date was 31 March 2023. (
  • Kurukshetra University MBA Distance Education Admission’s last date is 15 March 2023. Students have to fill application form before the deadline.
  • BEd fresh admission has started for Kurukshetra University DDE. The last date to apply was 15 March 2023.

Kurukshetra University has been offering quality education for the past 35 years. It offers UG, PG, Diplomas, and Certificate levels programs in various streams through distance mode. The registration form will release at @ .

Streams of study include traditional and professional. Programs like BA, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom, BCA, MBA, BEd & many more are offered for enrollment to eligible students. A Professional stream includes Computer Information Technology, Management, Library & Information Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law Education, Environmental Education, and more.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2023

KUK DDE was open the admission portal for the January 2023 session for all the courses. The last date to apply for the Kurukshetra University DDE Admission 2023 was 31 March 2023. It has started accepting applications form for the new academic session for all distance UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs. On the official website, students can begin the application process by visiting the admissions portal.

The application fee is INR 600/- for the general category students and INR 150/- for the reserved category students. Offline registration fees are INR 800/- (General Category) and INR 200/- (Reserved).

KUK DDE Admission 2023 Important Dates

AdmissionsDates
Registration begins for distance courses01 January 2023
Last date of KUK DDE BEd Admission 15 March 2023
UG, PG & Diploma Last date of KUK DDE Admission 31 March 2023

Eligibility Criteria at DDE KUK

Candidates must confirm that they meet the requirements for M.Ed. admission to Kurukshetra University before submitting an application.

• There is no maximum age for candidates.
  • Candidates must be citizens of India.
  • Candidates must have successfully completed the B.Ed., B.A., B.Sc., or B.EI. Ed. Exam from a recognized board.
  • Obtain a B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc., or B.EI. Ed, with a minimum GPA of 50%, is eligible for a test given by a renowned board.
  • There is a 5% relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
Note: For a CGPA/Percentage calculator. “

Kurukshetra University Distance Education UG Admission 2023

Kurukshetra University offers UG Programs such as a BA, B.Com, BIM, B.LIb, and a B.Ed via distance mode. Registration is open for students interested in enrolling in the 2023 academic year.

Applicants for distance learning admission must have completed their 10th and 12th (intermediate) studies. There are no entrance tests required for any UG program. Merit scores are used to select students. The Kurukshetra University distance-learning B.Ed program requires applicants to have work experience.

• BA: Kurukshetra University provides three years of bachelor-level programs known as Bachelor of Arts (BA) at distance mode. Students who completed the 10+2 education are eligible to apply for distance BA. Direct Admission will be given for KUK DDE BA programs.
  • BCom: Bachelor of Commerce or B.Com is available at KUK DDE for a duration of 3 years. The minimum requirement to enrol for the KUK University BCom Distance is having a 10+2 passing certificate.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2023

Registration for the distance BEd course now closed at Kurukshetra University for sessions 2023-24. The last date to apply was 15 March 2023. Through its own admissions portal, the university offers admission to students seeking two-year bachelor’s degrees at its affiliated colleges. A Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree with 45% to 55% marks is required for eligibility. Selection is based on merit. The average cost of this KUK BEd course is INR 61,000.

Criteria for Kurukshetra University BEd Distance Education

The eligibility conditions for KUK DDE admission to B.Ed. (2 year) Program through Distance Mode will be as under:

• Bachelor’s /Master’s degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate(47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) OR 55% in case of BE/B.Tech (52.25% in case of SC /ST /Blind/Physically Handicapped candidates) as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
  • Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
  • Candidates who have completed an NCTE-recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
  • Only in-service teachers working in any Recognized Government/Aided/Private School/Educational Institutions are eligible.

KUK DDE PG Admission 2023

PG Admission students have the option to choose from MA, MCom, MAMC, MCA, MBA, or M.LIbSci courses. The course duration is 2 years. Students for this course require to complete their graduation from a relevant stream study. Students can opt for the various specializations that are available for students who want to learn some specific subject course.

Kurukshetra University DDE MA Admission 2023

MA is a two-year postgraduate study in the subject of arts. In MA fields, students can choose from a variety of courses such as English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Panjabi, and others. Candidates interested in applying for KUK MA admission should first check their eligibility.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education MCA Admission 2023

MCA is a PG-level degree program that offers students the to learn more about computer applications and their principles. Master of Computer Applications is a 3-year degree program. Students must have passed the BCA degree program to be eligible for this course. After completing the degree program, candidates became Software Engineers, Software Developers and many more.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education LLM Admission

LLM at the PG level is available for students. The Master of Law degree program is a two-year program. LLM course is offered in the faculty of legal studies (Law and Legal affairs). Applicants must have a law degree from a recognized university with a mark of at least 55% in order to be admitted. Students who complete this course can become lawyers, legal writers, legal consultants, advisors, Indian Legal Services, etc. KUK University only provides LLM Courses in regular mode to the students.

Kurukshetra University DDE M.Ed Admission 2023

A 2-year Master of Education program (semester system) is offered at Kurukshetra University through the M.Ed. Admission process. Interested applicants may fill out the university’s online application form to apply for an M.Ed program at one of its associated colleges. In regular mode only, Kurukshetra University provides a Master of Education (MEd) course.

Application Procedure

Candidates can access the application for M.Ed. admission to Kurukshetra University on the official website. The steps for filling out the application form are listed below for candidates.

• Candidates must first go to Kurukshetra University’s official website.
  • Candidates will receive a direct link to complete the application, and they will need to register by providing the necessary information in the required area.
  • The candidates will be given a login name and password to complete the application process.
  • Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately.
  • They must upload all necessary documents, including scanned copies of their signatures and photos, in the specified format.
  • Candidates must complete and review the application form before submitting it and printing it out for future use.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education MBA

Kurukshetra University offers MBA and MBA in Hospitality Management at the master’s level. MBA is a professional course that offers a high salary package, whatever the place be. Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream. The average fee for an MBA remains INR 27,000 per annum.

KUK DDE Application Form 2023

The application form for Kurukshetra university course admissions 2023 will be available on the admission portal of the university’s official website. To access the application form Students have to visit the admission portal and register there. After getting registration at Kurukshetra University, students can access the admission form.

The application form fee of INR 600/- has to be paid through a Debit/Credit card or through net banking. To apply online, follow these steps:

• Enter your personal information.
  • Enter your academic information.
  • To upload all of your papers.
  • For choosing subjects.
  • For payment,

Application Form Correction

Students can add essential documents and academic information to their online admission application by following these procedures.

• To change your academic information. .
  • To upload all of the necessary documents. .

Kurukshetra University DDE Courses List

List of Courses
Traditional CoursesProfessional Courses
Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III(i) Computer/ It Courses
Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/IIICertificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA) 1-Year
M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/IIBachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/IIPost Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) 1-Year
M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/IIM. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/IIMaster of Computer Applications (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II(ii) Management Courses
M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/IIBachelor of Information Management (BIM) 3-Year Part-III only
M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/IIPost Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/IIMaster of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/IIMaster of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II(iii) Library and Information Science Courses
M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/IIDiploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/IIBachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
(iv) Journalism & Mass Communication Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
(v) Education Courses
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
(vi) Law Course
LL.M. 2-Year Part-I/II
(vii) Environmental Education Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
(viii) Other Courses
Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E) 1-Year

Kurukshetra University Courses Fee Structure

Name of Course1st Installment
(At the time of Admission)
2nd Installment
(as per the schedule given in
Section II (C) on page 7)

Total Fee (Per Year)
Master of Commerce (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 4 700/-Rs 4 700/-Rs 9,400/-
M.Sc. (2-Year) in Mathematics Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.Sc. (2-Year) in Geography Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year)in Philosophy, Part-I/IIRs 3,000/-Rs 3,000/-Rs 6,000/-
M.A. (2-Year)in English Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Sanskrit Part-I/IIRs 3,000/-Rs 3,000/-Rs 6,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Public Admn. Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Political Sc. Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Panjabi Part-I/IIRs 3,000/-Rs 3,000/-Rs 6,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in History Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Hindi Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
M.A. (2-Year) in Economics Part-I/IIRs 4,000/-Rs 4,000/-Rs 8,000/-
B.Com. (General) (3-Year) Part-I/II/IIIRs 2,950/-Rs 2,950/-Rs 5,900/-
B.A. (General) (3-Year) Part-I/II/IIIRs 2,650/-Rs 2,650/-Rs 5,300/-

PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Computer It Courses
P.G. Dip. in Computer Application (1-Year)Rs 8,300/-Rs 8,300/-Rs 16,600/-
M.Sc. Computer Science (Software) (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 8,300/-Rs 8,300/-Rs 16,600/-
M.C.A. (3 years) Part I/ II/ IIIRs 8,300/-Rs 8,300/-Rs 16,600/-
Certificate Course in Computer Application (1-Year)Rs 4,050/-Rs 4,050/-Rs 8,100/-
Bachelor of Computer Application (3-Year) Part-I/II/IIIRs 6,750/-Rs 6,750/-Rs 13,500/-
Commerce & Management Courses
P.G. Diploma in TaxationRs 10,300/-Rs 10,300/-Rs 20,600/-
P.G. Diploma in Business AnalyticsRs 10,300/-Rs 10,300/-Rs 20,600/-
P.G. Dip. In Export Marketing Mgt. (I Year)Rs 4,100/-Rs 4,100/-Rs 8,200/-
M.B.A. Hospitality Mgt. (2Year) Part-I/IIRs 12,800/-Rs 12,800/-Rs 25,600/-
M.B.A. (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 12,800/-Rs 12,800/-Rs 25,600/-
Library and Information Science Courses
Master of Library & Information Sc.(1-Year)Rs 5,300/-Rs 5,300/-Rs 10,600/-
Diploma in Library & Information Sc.(1-Year)Rs 4,750/-Rs 4,750/-Rs 9,500/-
Bachelor of Library & Information Sc. (1-Year)Rs 4,750/-Rs 4,750/-Rs 9,500/-
Journalism & Mass Communication Courses
P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Comm. (1-Year)Rs 4,800/-Rs 4,800/-Rs 9,600/-
Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2-Year)Part-I/IIRs 4,800/-Rs 4,800/-Rs 9,600/-
EDUCATION COURSES
B.Ed. (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 15,250/-Rs 15,250/-Rs 30,500/-
Master of Arts in Education (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 8,300/-Rs 8,300/-Rs 16,600/-
LAW COURSES
LL.M. (2-Year) Part-I/IIRs 9,300/-Rs 9,300/-Rs 18,600/-
P.G. Diploma in Cyber Law & IPRRs 5,300/-Rs 5,300/-Rs 10,600/-
Environmental Education Courses
P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education (1-Year)Rs 4,100/-Rs 4,100/-Rs 8,200/-
Master of Arts in Environmental Education(2-Year)Part-I/IIRs 4,100/-Rs 4,100/-Rs 8,200/-

VALUE ADDED COURSES
P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (1 year)Rs 5,300/-Rs 5,300/-Rs 10,600/-
P.G. Dip. in Translation(Hindi/Eng.) (1-Year)Rs 3,100/-Rs 3,100/-Rs 6,200/-
Diploma in Yoga (1 year)Rs 2,750/-Rs 2,750/-Rs 5,500/-
Diploma in Gita (1 year)Rs 2,750/-Rs 2,750/-Rs 5,500/-
Certificate Course in Urdu (1-Year)Rs 1,750/-Rs 1,750/-Rs 3,500/-

Other courses:

• Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E)

Kurukshetra University Admission Procedure

KUK admissions procedures are as follows:

• Visit Kurukshetra University Distance Education’s official website. “
  • Download both the application and the exam form.
  • Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
  • Send a demand draft (DD) for INR 600/- to Kurukshetra University in order to finish the application procedure. (INR 150/- for SC/BC/EBPG & INR 300/- for blind students living in Haryana).
  • Send the application form and all other documents to Kurukshetra University

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Scholarships

• Girls who earned more than 70% on their qualifying exam will receive a 25% tuition fee discount under the “Shikshit Beti” program.
  • Students who have leprosy will be admitted free of charge.
  • Students from SC families with incomes below Rs 2.5 lakhs will not have to pay any fees.
  • Additionally, blind students will receive a complete tuition cost discount.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Hall Ticket

Kurukshetra University Admit Card is available on the official website of the university. If any candidate wants to see and download the Admit card, please visit the official website and download it. ( )

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Key Points

• A late fee that candidates are required to pay after the conduction of Kurukshetra University Distance Education’s usual admission process is INR 500/-.
  • The normal online registration fee for KUK ODL Programs is INR 600/- for general categories. Reserved category candidates can deposit INR 150/-.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Enquiry Numbers

1. DDE Enquiry01744-238518(O)2600(O)
2. Examination Enquiry01744-238169(O)2454(O)
3. Assistant Registrar (Result-I)01744-238299(O)2461(O)
4. Assistant Registrar (Result-II)01744-238582(O)2477(O)
5. Assistant Registrar (Result-III)01744-238320(O)2544(O)
6. Assistant Registrar (Re-ev.)01744-239230(O)2455(O)
7. Assistant Registrar (Regn.)01744-238888(O)2440(O)
8. Assistant Registrar (Conduct)01744-238966(O)2474(O)
9. Assistant Registrar (Secrecy)01744-238068(O)2453(O)
10. Controller of Examinations-I01744-238377(O)2113(O)
11. Controller of Examinations-II01744-238189(O)2142(O)

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Exam Centre List

Kurukshetra University Distance Education has different Examination Centers for students from different States. Students can visit the Official Website and check the nearest examination centre in their city. A-List of Different examination Centres depends on the course students going to opt for. University has provided a list of Examination Centres for different Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and BEd Programs.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Result

KUK DDE Result for UG and PG Semester Exams is now available on the university’s official website. Kurukshetra University Distance Education separately releases its undergraduate and PG programs. Check your results at . KUK University operates on a semester system with odd and even semesters, and it publishes college-level and individual results for each of its undergraduate and graduate programs.

The process to Check Kurukshetra University Distance Education Result

Students can check their KUK DDE result online after the university posts the results on its website. To verify the outcomes, follow the procedures below:

• Go to the university’s official website. @
  • On the homepage, select the “Results” tab.
  • A list of all the results will be shown.
  • Click on the subject-related result link.
  • The result will appear on the screen.
  • For further use, download it.

Kurukshetra University Distance Education Contact Details

• Address: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119, India
  • Distance Education Enquiry: 01744-238518
  • Examination Enquiry: 01744-238169

Some other Distance Universities​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock