Kerala SSLC Result 2023 Date – Download Class 10th Mainsheet @ keralaresults.nic.in!!!

hanuman

Kerala SSLC Result 2023 Date – Download Class 10th Mainsheet @ keralaresults.nic.in!!! The Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination is going to be published by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The test was given between March 9 and March 29, 2023. Candidates can download here while they wait for the results.​

Kerala SSLC Result 2023 Release Date:

The Board’s NameKerala Pareeksha Bhavan
The Post’s TitleSecondary School Leaving Certificate Examination
Exam Date09.03.2023 to 29.03.2023
Result date 20.05.2023
StatusResult Release Soon

Kerala SSLC Result 2023 Download Link:

According to V Sivankutty, minister of general education, the results would be made public on or before May 20. On or before May 25, the higher secondary results (Plus Two) are anticipated to be made public. Students can use their roll number and date of birth to check their Kerala 10th result 2023. Kerala SSLC Exam Result 2023 School-Wise is also released by the Kerala State Board and may be viewed by inputting the school code on the official website.​

How to Download Kerala SSLC Result 2023?

• Visit Kerala SSLC’s website for more information.
  • Click on the link for the results for either Class 10 or Class 11 on the homepage.
  • When a new window appears, enter your login information and then click Submit.
  • The screen will show your Kerala SSLC Result 2023 result.
  • Take a printout of the downloaded file for later use.

What is the Kerala SSLC Exam Date 2023?
The test was given between March 9 and March 29, 2023.

When the board will release Kerala SSLC Result 2023?
The results would be made public on or before May 20, 2023.

How can I get my Kerala SSLC Result 2023?
Candidates can get the results by clicking the link provided in our blog.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock