IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF Out – New Job Vacancies | Check Eligibility Details!!

naveen

IRCTC Job Vacancy 2024: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has announced a job opening for the position of Advisor/Tourism & IT. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications in the specified format to the designated address. The last date for the receipt of the application is 16.08.2024.​

IRCTC Job Openings

Board NameIndian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited
Post NameAdvisor/Tourism & IT
Vacancy01
Last Date16.08.2024
StatusNotification Out

IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Age Limit

Candidates should not be more than 64 years of age as of the date of notification​

IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Qualification

Candidates should be Graduate or equivalent in any discipline from any UGC/AICTE-recognized University/institution​

IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Experience

Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of Tourism/IT-related experience in tourist-related operations​

IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Salary

The salary for the position will be in accordance with IRCTC’s current policy.​

IRCTC Recruitment 2024 Selection Process

Selection will be based on an interview or interaction, with the date and time to be communicated separately.​

How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2024?

The application is to be submitted to the following address latest by 16.08.2024.2024 by 17:00 hrs. in the prescribed format (copy enclosed) along with other requisite documents i.e. PPO/Service Certificate, copy of Aadhar Card and two passport-size photographs:

Additional General Manager (HRD)-I

HR Department

IRCTC Ltd.

12th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road,

New Delhi-110001​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock