I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Admission? | Courses & Fee

Educator

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education?: According to UGC rules, I K Gujral Punjab Technical University does not offer any courses through the distance mode. Jalandhar is the home of the I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education. The University had regular courses for UG, PG, and Ph.D. students that UGC and AICTE approved. The only way to get into these classes is based on merit or an entrance exam. If you want to apply for any program, regardless of the level, visit the official site.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University DDE Admission Latest Updates (March 2024)

• In accordance with UGC standards, I K Gujral Punjab Technical University does not accept applications for distance learning for any of its programs for the current academic year.
  • If UGC makes any modifications to its guidelines about I K Gujral Punjab Technical University, we will update this page.
  • The BCA programme was available in distance mode at I K Gujral Punjab Technical University. Currently, the university does not accept applications in ODL mode for this programme.

The candidate takes admission on the university’s official website through the online web portal . The university provides the unique roll number when the candidate’s admission is confirmed. This roll number is refilled in next year’s application form. If the candidate does not complete the re-application form next year, the university is not responsible for the admission cancellation. Candidates can check the date sheet, result, admit card, and all information on the university’s official website.

Is a PTU Distance Education Degree Valid?

The DEB-UGC in India did not approve the distance learning programme at I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. After the university’s approval for offering a distance learning programme with UGC DEB expired, it did not renew it. The UGC DEB has not yet approved the Punjab Technical University distance education programme.

For the 2024–25 academic year, any degree from PTU that was earned through online learning is invalid. Students can enroll in this university’s programme through regular learning.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Highlights

University NameIK Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education
TypeState University
LocationKapurthala, Punjab
Established1997
Approved byUGC, ICU, ACU, AIU, AICTE, NAAC, COA, PCI
CoursesUG & PG
AdmissionOnline and Offline
Website

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Key Points?

PTU offers various two-year and three-year undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The applicant must have passed an Intermediate Degree or equivalent in a required program under all the Bachelor Programs or must have matriculated in any trade under a recognized board followed by a 3-year Diploma.

This university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. This university degree is approved all over the world. The University Grant Commission provides the authority for running distance courses. For handling the distance department, the university has a well-educated staff. University provides help to p
repare for assignments and projects.​

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Admission?

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University does not offer a distance learning program. The CET application form for admission will be available on the university website. Students can fill out the application form online or offline. Students are required to participate in counseling conducted by the university for admission.

It offers various undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses in engineering, Design, Mass Communication & Media, Medicine & Health Sciences, Business & Management Studies, Hospitality & Travel, Architecture & Planning, and Commerce.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education UG Admission?

The PUT CET Application Form will be made available by I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University. The IKGPTU offers various UG courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, etc. A student must have completed 10+2 in the related stream to take all the UG courses under PTU.

The application process can be completed online or offline by all eligible students. Admission to B.Tech programs at PTU Jalandhar is based on various national and state-level entrance examinations. Students will be selected based on their performance in the course, which determines their eligibility for admission to UG programs.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education BCA Admission?

Students who want to be admitted to the BCA course offered by distance I K Gujral Punjab Technical University. Admission has started for session 2024. Students who wish to be admitted must have a 10+2 passed by a recognized board of education. It is an undergraduate degree program of three years of admission on behalf of merit score.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education PG Admission?

PTU offers PG-level courses via regular education. Students can pursue an MCA in regular and lateral streams, an MSc in IT, or an MA in JMC for PG programs. To be eligible for PG programs, one must have an aggregate bachelor’s degree of 50% or higher.

A minimum of 3 years of qualifying courses must include mathematics as a core subject at the 12th or undergraduate level. Students are selected based on merit. PTU accepts applications online and offline, which can be obtained from their distance education committee.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Eligibility?​

For UG Eligible

• BA, BBA, and BCA students should have completed their intermediate or matriculation exams or have a diploma of 3 years from a recognized board.
  • The minimum eligibility for a BCom degree is 30 marks in both 10th and 12th, especially in commerce, and at least 40 to 45% with two subjects in commerce.

For PG Eligible

• MCA students must have completed the Bachelor’s degree in three years with subjects like Statistics, Business Mathematics, Quantitative, etc., as compulsory subjects.
  • To apply for an MSc program, students must have a BSc, BCA, or PGDCA in IT, with Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, and Business Statistics as compulsory subjects.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Courses Offered?

NAME OF THE COURSEDURATION OF THE COURSE
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA]2 YEARS
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [BBA]3 YEARS
MASTER OF SCIENCE [M.SC]2 YEARS
MASTER OF ARTS [M.A.]2 YEARS
BACHELOR OF ARTS3 YEARS
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION3 YEARS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE3 YEARS

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Courses Fee?

Course NameDurationMax. DurationCourse LevelPer Semestert Fee (in Rs)
Bachelor of Computer Application (Lateral Entry)2 Years4 YearsUndergraduate9500/-
3 Years6 YearsUndergraduate6,000/-
Bachelor of Computer Application3 Years6 YearsUndergraduate9000/-
Bachelor of Business Administration3 Years6 YearsUndergraduate9000/-
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication3 Years6 YearsUndergraduate7,500/- (1st & 2nd semester)
8500/- (3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th semester)
Diploma in Computer Application1 Year2 YearsCertificate9000/-
Diploma in Computer Application1 Year2 YearsCertificate9000/-

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Application Form?​

Admission to the university is available to UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctoral level students. There are engineering, management, hospitality, art, and science courses at IKGPTU Jalandhar. The entrance examination and counseling are conducted online.

PTU Jalandhar admits students to professional PG courses like MBA and MTech based on their CMAT and GATE exam scores. To be eligible for admission, one must score at least 50% on the 10+2 examination with PCM as a compulsory subject. Still, the final decision is based on the score in an entrance examination like the JEE Mains.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Admission Process?

The application process in IKGPTU is as follows:

• Students seeking admission to UG or PG courses should apply through the college’s website.
  • On the website, students should select the prospectus.
  • The prospectus includes an application form that students can download and fill out to submit through the website and the application fee.
  • The application fee should be paid by DD in favor of the college or submitted directly to the college via debit or credit card.

Documents Required for I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education?

• A certificate of passing all qualifying exams.
  • Certificate of Migration only to submit if applicable.
  • Certificate of Cast
  • A passport-size photo that was recently taken.
  • Certificate of transfer.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Admit Card?

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University provides the Identity card and admit card. The admit card is provided at the examination time. 2-5 days before the exam, the students can get the admit card from the university’s official website, studies center, and campus.

Admit cards are compulsory for the examination in the examination hall. Without an admit card, the candidates are not eligible to take the exam. I admit card university mentioned the enrollment number and roll number. Every candidate has a unique enrollment number or roll number.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Result?

Their official website announces results for both regular and distance education courses at Punjab Technical University. Typically, results are made public 40 to 45 days following the end of the exam period. The website publishes all the exam results for affiliated colleges and distance learning.

IK Gujral University (PTU) in Punjab offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs and diploma, research, and distance learning programs (DEP). An admission exam is used to determine who gets into the programs.

How to check I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Result?

On the website, the examination results for the Distance Education Program (DEP) are published separately from those for Regular programs. The steps listed below can help students download the outcome:

• Visit the university’s website.
  • Click the “Departments” tab’s “Open and Distance Learning” link.
  • Click the “Distance Education Exam Portal” button now.

You may discover all the details about the DEP degree status, DEP outcome, and DEP marks card and results on the following page.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Placement?

The University Grants Commission and the Distance Education Bureau have acknowledged Punjab Technical University as a legitimate institution of higher learning. The university only offers degree programs that employers recognize.

After earning their degrees, students will have many work choices. Additionally, the university helps students get employment by preparing them with abilities that may be applied to succeed in any interview conducted by top businesses.

The names of the companies that the students can apply to are also suggested by the university. The students will also participate in workshops, career fairs, and other events to provide better advice.

I K Gujral Punjab Technical University Distance Education Contact Details

• Address Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
Note: I K Gujral Punjab Technical University does not currently offer any courses in the distance learning format. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock