Federal Bank Job Vacancy 2024 Out – Apply Online for Officer Post | Attractive Salary!!

naveen

Federal Bank Recruitment 2024 Notification: Federal Bank is offering an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to join as Officers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s career page at federalbank.co.in. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 12.08.2024.​

Federal Bank Careers 2024

Board NameFederal Bank
Post NameOfficer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I)
VacancyAs per required
Last Date12.08.2024
StatusNotification Out

Federal Bank Job Age Limit

Candidates should be under 27 years of age. Age relaxation is available according to the rules.​

Federal Bank Job Qualification

Candidates must hold a postgraduate degree from a recognized university or have an equivalent qualification.​

Federal Bank Job Salary

The starting basic pay for the selected officer is Rs. 48,480. The pay scale is as follows: Rs. 48,480 – Rs. 2,000/7 – Rs. 62,480 – Rs. 2,340/2 – Rs. 67,160 – Rs. 2,680/7 – Rs. 85,920.

The official will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Lease Rental/HRA, City Conveyance Allowance, Medical and other allowances, and perquisites as per the rules in force at the time.​

Federal Bank Job Selection Process

The recruitment process will include an Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview, or any other selection method as determined by the Bank.​

Federal Bank Recruitment Application Fee

Category General/OthersSC/ST
Application FeeRs.700/-Rs.140/-

How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2024?

• Visit the Bank’s official career page at federalbank.co.in.
  • Locate the recruitment notification for Officers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I).
  • Click on the “Apply Online” link.
  • Fill out the application form with the required details.
  • Upload necessary documents as specified.
  • Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock