CTET Result 2022-2023 Released – Download CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 & Paper 2 Score Card / Merit List!!!

hanuman

CTET Result 2023 Released – Download CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 & Paper 2 Score Card / Merit List: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 result. Candidates who are waiting for the result can download here. The direct link to download result is available in our blog.​

CTET Result 2022 December Download Link:

The Board’s NameCentral Board of Secondary Education
The Post’s TitleCentral Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
Exam Date28th December, 2022 to 7th February, 2023
Result Date 11.04.2023
StatusResult Released

CTET Result 2023 Merit List Download:

The result of 16th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education in online (CBT) mode during 28th December, 2022 to 7th February, 2023 has been declared and available at CTET website i.e. . The mark sheets and qualifying certificates of the candidates will also be uploaded on DigiLocker shortly. The candidates may download it by using their mobile number provided by them in their online application form of CTET December–2022.​

How to Download CTET Result 2023?

• Candidates go to .
  • Click Public Notice -> PUBLIC NOTICE ON RESULT OF CTET– DECEMBER 2022 link.
  • Enter the required details in the result login.
  • Download the result and take a print out.

What is the CTET Exam Date 2023?
The examination was held from 28th December, 2022 to 7th February, 2023

When the board will release CTET Result 2023?
The board has released the result on 11.04.2023

How can I get my CTET Result 2023?
Candidates can get the results by clicking the link provided in our blog.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock