BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2024 Out – Attractive Salary | Graduates Needed!!

naveen

BEL Panchkula Recruitment 2024: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is recruiting eligible candidates for the temporary position of Project Engineer – I in Gujarat and Rajasthan. Interested candidates can submit the pre-registration form and attend the walk-in selection on the scheduled date.​

BEL Job Vacancy 2024

Board NameBharat Electronics Limited
Post NameProject Engineer – I
Vacancy13
Date of Walk-in Selection28.08.2024 & 05.09.2024
StatusNotification Out

BEL Recruitment 2024 Age Limit

The age limit for the post is 18 to 32 years as of 01.08.2024.

Age relaxation is admissible as per the norm.​

BEL Recruitment 2024 Qualification

Educational Qualification:

4 Years B.E./ B.Tech. Course in the relevant discipline from a reputed Institute/University

Post Qualification Experience:

2 years of relevant post-qualification experience​

BEL Recruitment 2024 Salary

The consolidated remuneration for the post is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month.​

BEL Recruitment 2024 Selection Process

The Walk-in selection will be conducted, consisting of a written test followed by an interview​

ActivityDateVenue
Date for Walk-in Selection at Jodhpur, Rajasthan28.08.2024Will be notified on the website on or before 24.08.2024
Date for Walk-in Selection at Jamnagar, Gujarat05.09.2024

BEL Recruitment 2024 Application Fee

CategoryApplication Fee
PwBD, SC and STExempted
All other categoriesRs.472/-

How to Attend the Walk-In Selection for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2024?

Candidates who are interested may appear for the walk-in selection as per the schedule. Candidates may preregister for the walk-in selection by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled preregistration form to pkhrrect@bel.co.in with the subject line: Pre-registration for Walk-in Selection to the post of Project Engineer for Rajasthan/ Gujarat Sites.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock