Assam Police SI Result 2023 – Download SLPRB Combined Exam Assistant Jailor Cutoff & Merit List!!!

hanuman

Assam Police SI Results 2023 PDF: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam will declare the Result for Assistant Jailor, Forester Grade-I and Sub Inspector of Police (AB) for Assam Commando Battalions. Applied Candidates who have completed the Combined Written Test (CWT-2023), must download their result and cutoff marks from our website.​

Assam Police Sub Inspector Result 2023

Name of the BoardState Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Post NameAssistant Jailor, Forester Grade-I and Sub Inspector of Police (AB) for Assam Commando Battalions
VacancyVarious
Exam Date02-04-2023 from 10 A.M. to 12 NOON.
Result Released DateAnnounced Soon
StatusResult Released Soon

Assam Police SI Exam Date 2023:

Combined Written Test (CWT-2023) for the Assistant Jailor, Forester Grade-I and Sub Inspector of Police (AB) for Assam Commando Battalions was held on 02.04.2023 from 10 A.M. to 12 Noon.​

Assam Police SI Result 2023 Released Date:

Assam Police SI Result 2023 will be released soon. Candidates will have to log in by entering their any one of the concerned Application Number, Name and Date of Birth.​

How to Download Assam Police SI Result 2023:

1. Participants go to the official website.
  2. Locate the link to the result portal by scrolling down the website’s home page.
  3. A new page will appear on the screen when you click the link for the result portal.
  4. Choose the appropriate link to the Assam SLPRB Police SI Result and tap on it once to continue.
  5. You will be prompted for your login information on the login page that forms on the screen.
  6. On the login screen, fill out all the information and submit it. The outcome will eventually be opened.

What is the Assam Police SI Exam Date 2023?
Combined Written Test (CWT-2023) for the Assistant Jailor, Forester Grade-I and Sub Inspector of Police (AB) for Assam Commando Battalions was held on 02.04.2023 from 10 A.M. to 12 Noon.

What is the Assam Police SI Result 2023 Released Date?
Assam Police SI Result 2023 will be released soon.

How to Download Assam Police SI Result 2023?
Candidates can download Assam Police SI Result 2023 from our website.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock