AIBE 17 Result 2023 Link – Download BCI All India Bar Exam XVII Score Card / Cut Off Marks & Merit List PDF!!!

hanuman

BCI AIBE 17 Result 2023 Link – Download All India Bar Exam XVII Score Card / Cut Off Marks & Merit List PDF: Bar Council of India (BCI) will release the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVII result. The examination was held on 5th February 2023. Candidates can download the result, score card and merit list pdf in our blog.​

AIBE 17 Result 2023 Release Date:

The Board’s NameBar Council of India (BCI)
The Post’s TitleAll India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVII
Exam Date5th February 2023
Result Date20 April 2023 Expected
StatusResult Release Soon

AIBE 17 Result 2023 Download Link:

The BCI AIBE XVII (17) Result 2023 will be made public by Bar Council of India (BCI) officials on April 20, 2023 (anticipated). As a result, candidates who took the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) on February 5, 2023, must review their AIBE XVII (17) Score Card. From the link provided below, get the AIBE 17 Result 2023. It will also be turned on in accordance with the official statement.​

How to Download AIBE 17 Results 2023?

• Go to allindiabarexamination.com to access the official website.
  • The page for the Bar Council of India (BCI) will load.
  • “News & Events” will scroll across the homepage.
  • You can take care of the AIBE XVII (17) Result 2023 there.
  • To obtain the selection list, click the Result link.

What is the AIBE 17 Exam Date 2023
The examination was held on 5th February 2023

When the board will release AIBE 17 Result 2023?
The BCI AIBE XVII (17) Result 2023 will be made public by Bar Council of India (BCI) officials on April 20, 2023 (anticipated).

How can I get my AIBE 17 Result 2023?
Candidates can get the results by clicking the link provided in our blog.

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock