33 Tweets About Every Parent’s Least-Favorite Activity: Slime

naveen

1. My are making slime. I’m already plotting my escape to a quiet room with a glass of . #sendhelp
🍷

2. The only thing more slippery than slime is the promise that they’ll clean it up themselves. #slimshame #neveragain

3. I love my kids, but slime is the most disgusting, sticky, gooey, and utterly pointless thing I’ve ever encountered. #parentalrant #neverendingmess

4. Just watched my child proudly announce “Look, Mom, I made slime!” as a massive blob of green goo dripped onto the carpet. Sigh #thestruggleisreal

5. The only thing more satisfying than finally getting slime out of the carpet is watching them play with it for exactly 5 minutes before they get bored. #parenting #irony

6. Anyone else’s kids turn into little scientists the second they start making slime? “Mommy, I need blue food coloring, glitter, and unicorn dust!” #itneverends

7. I’m starting to think slime is a secret government plot to drive parents insane. # #slimeisthenewbogeyman

8. My house smells like glue and glitter. It’s officially a slime factory. #sendwine #ormaybeacleaningcrew

9. Slime: the gift that keeps on giving. First, it’s a messy project. Then it’s a sticky mess. Then it’s a moldy mess. #parentingproblems

10. My therapist says I need to embrace the chaos of childhood. But I think slime is a clear and present danger to my sanity. #nofilter

11. “It’s just slime, Mom!” they say. “It’s just everywhere!” I scream. #parentlife #thestruggleisreal

12. Anyone else have a child who secretly uses slime to test the boundaries of gravity? #slimegravity #myhouseisacrazylab

13. If I have to hear “Mommy, can we make slime?” one more time, I swear I’m going to run away and join the circus. #pleasestop #itsokaytosayno

14. The only thing worse than making slime is trying to explain to your toddler why it can’t be in their bed. #stickyproblems

15. I’m starting to think the “no slime” rule in my house should be engraved in stone. #tooextremeseemslikeagoodthing

16. My kids are obsessed with slime. I’m obsessed with the thought of a house without it. #dreambig

17. Slime: it’s like a giant, gooey, colorful, sticky, messy, and totally addictive experiment. #sciencegonewrong

18. I’m pretty sure my toddler’s slime-making obsession is secretly a ploy to keep me from doing anything else. #sheknowsmyweakness

19. The best part about making slime is watching your kids get so excited about something you’re about to spend the next hour cleaning up. #ironyofparenthood

20. I’m convinced slime is a gateway drug to a whole world of sticky, gooey, messy fun. #helpme

21. My house is a giant, sticky, green, blue, and purple playground. Thanks, slime! #parentallife

22. If I see one more slime video on TikTok, I’m going to lose my mind. #tooearlyforhalloween

23. The only reason I tolerate slime is because it brings my kids so much joy. #lovemykids #evenwhentheymakeslime

24. I’m pretty sure my vacuum cleaner has developed a new fear: slime. #neverendingbattle

25. Slime is like the ultimate parenting test. If you can survive the slime storm, you can survive anything. #parentinggoals

26. I’m starting to think slime is the new glitter. #everywhereallthetime #itsneverending

27. If you want to see a parent’s true colors, tell them you’re making slime. #betrayal #noslime

28. The only thing worse than cleaning up slime is cleaning up slime that’s been left to dry for a week. #itbecomesarubberlikeentity #ew

29. My kids think slime is magic. I think it’s a curse. #thebattleforparenting

30. If you’re ever feeling lost and alone, just remember: every parent has been there with the slime. #youarenotalone

31. Slime is proof that kids are both amazing and terrifying. #parentinglife

32. I’m just waiting for the day when slime is considered a form of currency. #thenitwillbeworthit

33. But hey, at least it’s not play-doh. Right? #don’tgetmestarted #playdohhorrorstories

The post appeared first on .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock