‘Please Reopen Forms,’ : Aspirants Request NTA, UGC Chief to Reopen CUET UG 2023 Application Correction Window

hanuman

CUET UG 2023 Application Form Latest Update: Aspirants have urged the National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam conducting body to reopen the application correction window for the Common University Entrance Test – Undergraduate (CUET UG 2023) at least one more time. Some students claimed that they needed to add a subject for the exam, while others stated that there wasn’t enough time to make changes/corrections to the application form. To recall, NTA closed the CUET UG 2023 Application correction window on April 3.

Later, representations were received from the candidates to open the registration window again for applying for the examination as they could not complete their registration due to various unavoidable reasons. To support the students’ community, NTA decided to re-open the registration for receiving online application forms for CUET UG. The opportunity was provided for all those candidates who could not complete their registration earlier as well as for those candidates who want to apply as fresh candidates for the examination.

Now, once again students are requesting the testing agency and the University Grants Commission (UGC) chief M Jagadesh Kumar to reopen the CUET UG 2023 application correction window. Taking to Twitter, an aspirant wrote, “Please it’s a humble request @DG_NTA @mamidala90 sir please reopen the correction window of cuet ug Because my form was not filled properly. And i am not aware about the last correction window..
🙏🏻
🙏🏻
#CUETUG2023.”

Please it’s a humble request sir please reopen the correction window of cuet ug Because my form was not filled properly. And i am not aware about the last correction window..
🙏🏻
🙏🏻

— ANSH (@1999Anahtanwar)

I’m feeling anxious about my career choices for 2023 and requesting kindly open the correction window one last time.This opportunity means a lot to me.

— Aryansh (@Aryanma14471760)

A humble request to please open cuet forms once again for correction. I know you had given many changes before but please for one last time just for one day … please.!!!

— Shreya Bindal (@ShreyaBindal2)

I have chosen pcm for cuet ug 2023 registration . I want to choose English also. Therefore I request kindly reopen correction window for cuet ug 2023

— Jiwachh (@123Jiwachh)

Please re open the cuet ug correction date
😶

My whole year will be wasted

— Gunu Yiut (@GunuYiut65951)

Echoing similar concerns, another aspirant wrote, “Sir, cuet ug portal was reopen for short time i.e 9-11 april and due to this i am not able to make correction in my form…. Please reopen form again….
🙏🏻
🙏🏻
@DG_NTA
@EduMinOfIndia #CUETUG2023.”

Sir, cuet ug portal was reopen for short time i.e 9-11 april and due to this i am not able to make correction in my form….
Please reopen form again….
🙏🏻
🙏🏻

— ANSH (@1999Anahtanwar)

“Dear DG_NTA, thank you for opening the correction window. However,as a sincere request, could you please consider opening it one last time? This would provide an opportunity for candidates to rectify any inadvertent errors. Carrer at stake. Thank you,” added another candidate.

Dear , thank you for opening the correction window. However,as a sincere request, could you please consider opening it one last time? This would provide an opportunity for candidates to rectify any inadvertent errors. Carrer at stake. Thank you.

— Aryansh (@Aryanma14471760)

CUET UG 2023 Exam City Slip To Release On April 30​

NTA will release the exam city slip for the CUET UG 2023 on April 30, 2023. Candidates who are willing to appear for the undergraduate common entrance examination can check and download the CUET UG 2023 Exam City Slip by visiting the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in. As per the NTA’s examination calendar for the 2023-24 academic year, the CUET 2023 will be conducted from May 21 to 31, 2023, while June 1 to June 7, 2023, have been kept reserved for future contingencies. The candidates should also regularly visit the NTA website and for the latest updates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock